Integrating Lean processes into a distribution center (DC) can help retailers achieve organizational goals and identify and eliminate waste.
In this white paper you will learn that there are seven basic Lean tools that can be utilized in the retail warehouse. These include:
- Pareto analysis – what are the big problems?
- Cause and effect diagram – what’s causing the problem?
- Stratification – how is the data made up?
- Check sheet – how often does it occur?
- Histograms – what is the overall variation?
- Scatter charts – what are the relationships between the factors?
- Process control chart – which variations to control and how?
>> Complete the form to the right to access the white paper!