The Operations Summit provides insight and ideas to help your entire DTC operations achieve efficiencies and improved customer experiences. From warehousing and workforce management, ecommerce and contact centers, inventory and order management to payment processing; from pick, pack and ship to delivery and returns; technology, automation and systems integration, to transportation and global operations. All need to come together to create one seamless, cost efficient, customer-centric operation.
Master Class Workshop: Taking Omnichannel to the Next Level
Date: Tuesday, April 3rd | 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Felton Lewis IIII / Sr. Director of Strategic Alliances /enVista
Panelists include: Dave Phillips / Director / Nike; Deanna Kaufman / Manager / FedEx Services
This workshop will bring together an expert panel of practitioners in the trenches of omnichannel who will talk frankly about the challenges they’re facing and critically, what they’re doing to solve them. The aim is to help you improve the performance and profitability of your omnichannel operations in a hypercompetitive environment.
Topics that will be discussed in this master class include:
• Dealing with the “new normal” – rising customer expectations and the Amazon effect
• Refining omnichannel strategy to address dynamic changes
• Addressing what’s fixable now (inventory management, fulfillment)
• Tactical approaches (ship to store, ship from store, BOPIS, reserve online, curbside pickup, etc.)
• Best practices in drop shipping to bulk up inventory and reduce risk
• Working across merchants, brands, providers, carriers
• A look down the road: conversational commerce, AI, mobile, etc.
Learn more here.
Don’t miss your chance to streamline what’s possible in your operations supply chain — register today! .When registering, use the code SPNS for an exclusive $100 discount.
Stop by our Enspire Commerce booth as well, right next door at #511!